Professional equipment for veterinary, agriculture, livestock breeders and medicine.
Since 1987 manufactures specialized equipment designed for livestock breeders, agriculture and veterinary medicine. In 2006 the company has enriched its offer with medical ultrasound scanners.
It sells its products on all continents. It has over 60 certified distributors all over the world. As a global player on the market, it effectively competes other brands with the quality of its devices and after-sales service. Each year it invests in new technologies, adding to the company’s portfolio innovative products that meet the users’ needs.
Portable medical ultrasound scanners
Following developments in technology and the global device miniaturization trend, Dramiński company focused on manufacturing small, light and portable diagnostic imaging ultrasound scanners. They are used mainly in such areas of expertise as emergency medicine, family medicine, palliative care as well as gynaecology and obstetrics.
The company’s presence in the human medicine branch is growing, and we are certainly going to hear more about Dramiński…
Values that we follow:
- fast realization of orders
- timely deliveries of products to the customer
- thorough analysis of complaints with consideration of customer rights
- effective elimination of potential product defects
- attentively listening to needs reported by our customers
- analyzing the development trends of technologies used in the field of our business
Cooperation with research centers
Ongoing co-operation with prestigious research centers and scientists throughout the world provides the understanding, use and implementation of our instruments ahead of the expectations of our customers. As a result of our commitment to quality, our production plans comply to the most advanced technologies, combining modernity with experience to deliver superior products and excellent service to our customers.
ISO and quality policy
Quality of offered products is our priority. Hence, we have implemented and maintain quality management systems. This means complete satisfaction of customers’ needs and expectations regarding not only products, but also services and processes. Meeting these requirements is annually reviewed by external auditors.
We have the following certificates:
- ISO 9001* – awarded in the field of design, manufacture, sales & service
of electronic devices for farming, agriculture & food industry and veterinary medicine (including ultrasoound scanners)
- ISO 13485*- awarded in the field of design / development, distribution and medical service of ultrasonic diagnostic equipment
* The quality management system is a subject to annual supervising audits