Advantages of hay and straw moisture tester
- The most durable device for measuring hay and straw moisture available on the market.
- Allows for a fast reaction when conducting necessary actions to avoid risk and potential losses resulting from too high moisture level.
- It is equipped in a transparent LCD display. An option to read the average, minimum and maximum moisture value for the inspected batch of hay or straw.
- The device is equipped in an additional temperature measurement feature.
- The probe is made of stainless steel which guarantees durability and resistance to corrosion. Ergonomically shaped handle helps to conduct measurements in a tightly compressed material.
- Extremely easy to use.
- Has an option to modify readings.
The device is available in 2 versions:
- HMM with a probe attached with a cable to the electronic part
- HMM with a probe permanently attached to the electronic part
The set includes:
- DRAMINSKI HMM moisture meter or DRAMINSKI HMM FIX with a fixed measuring probe,
- measuring probe with a connecting cable (in DRAMINSKI HMM),
- plug to secure the probe in transport,
- 1 x 9V 6F-22 type battery,
- a colour transport packaging made of laminated cardboard,
Warranty: 36 months
|Weight in version with a cable||780 g (with battery)|
|Weight in version without a cable||640 g (with battery)|
|Lenght of the probe (in version with a cable)
|Lenght of the probe (in version without a cable)||54 cm|
|Connection cable length (only version with a cable)||140 cm|
|Dimensions of reader||20.0 x 8.5 x 12.0 cm|
|Moisture measurement method||resistivity|
|Power supply||1 x 9 V battery, type 6F-22|
|Battery low indication||Automatic|
|Power input||~4 mA|
|Measurement control||Single chip microcomputer|
|Estimated working time on one battery pack||about 100h|
|Display||LCD, 3.5 digits|
|Measurement resolution||temperature – 1°C, moisture – 0,1%|
|Data modification||using keyboard – Data modification option|
|Temperature compensation||Automatic with on/off option|
|Moisture measuring range||10 – 80 %|
|Range of temperature measurement||1 – 100 °C; 33.8 – 212.0 °F|
|Accuracy of temperature measurement||± 1°C|
|Recommended storage temperature||from 5°C to 45°C|